The Coalition leaders of the Coalition–First Order war listed below comprised the important, prominent, and known political and military figures who fought for or supported the Jedi Coalition during the Coalition–First Order war. Engaged in total war, those that joined the Coalition of the Willing, later renamed the Jedi Coalition, had to adapt to new types of modern warfare, tactics and strategies on the military, psychological and economic fronts, while the existing members of the Coalition of the Willing had to make use of both conventional and unconventional methods to win the war, the latter methods of which involves raising support and popularity for the Jedi Coalition among the galaxy's worlds through winning the hearts and minds of the planets' natives and populations.
Novayan Stellar Commonwealth and Saderan Empire
- Borealis Mir Norsoutha–Tomoshima was Grand Marshal of the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, Supreme Commander–in–Chief of the NSC Armed Forces, Admiral in the NSC Navy, and the overall Supreme Commander of the Coalition of the Willing prior to its reformation as the Jedi Coalition, which he still retains his post of overall Supreme Commander. He's also the Supreme Commander of the Novayan Expeditionary Forces. Grand Marshal Borealis commands from the NSCS Atlas. In contrast to Fleet Admiral Forsyth, who is cautious and plans ahead of time, Grand Marshal Borealis used military force–overt, direct or indirect–to drive the First Order out.
- Salta Mir Norsoutha–Tomoshima is the overall commander of the NSC ground forces and the direct second–in–command to and brother of Grand Marshal Borealis. He's the deputy commander of the Novayan Expeditionary Forces.
- Gallia Norsoutha-Tomoshima is an Admiral in the Novayan Navy, the Military Governor of Meridian and the Meridian Sector, and the overall commander-in-chief of the Meridian Expeditionary Force, a contingent of the Novayan Expeditionary Forces. Admiral Gallia commands from the carrier NSCS Ophir.
- Ushanka Mosin Aleksandrovich Zoborov was a vice admiral of the NSC Navy and the chief of staff of the Novayan Expeditionary Forces.
- Alexander Wainwright was Counter Admiral within the NSC Navy and commander of the 3rd NSC Strike Force's 14th Combined Battlegroup, composed of a battleship and cruiser squadron and two destroyer squadrons.
- Thea Kreutzer was a Counter Admiral of the NSC Navy and commander of the 3rd Novayan Strike Force's 4th Combined Battlegroup. She commands from the NSCS Graf Spee.
- Wilhelmina Braunschweig Ingenohl Friedeburg is a Captain 1st Rank within the NSC Navy and directly answers to Counter Admiral Thea Kreutzer. She is Thea's childhood friend.
- Moeka China was Captain 1st Rank in the NSC Navy and Captain of the NSCS Musashi, which is the flagship of the 4th Combined Battlegroup's 11th Battleship Division.
- Akeno Misaki is Captain 2nd Rank in the NSC Navy and Captain of the NSCS Harekaze, which is part of the 4th Battlegroup's 12th Destroyer Squadron.
- Mashiro Munetani is the deputy captain and Captain 3rd Rank of the NSCS Harekaze and second–in–command to Captain 1st Rank Akeno Misaki.
- Pina Co Lada was Empress of the Saderan Empire and Commander–in–Chief of the Imperial Saderan Armed Forces. She was currently a Vice Admiral, both in the Imperial Saderan Navy and NSC Navy.
Allies of the NSC and Sadera
Ellesian Theocratic Republic
- Matilda Simmons was Chief Precentor and head of state and government of the Ellesian Theocratic Republic, head of the Holy Republican Council, and commander–in–chief of the Holy Ellesian Armed Forces.
- Dimitri Zolorov was Archbishop of the Ellesian Theocratic Republic's several motorized infantry brigades and chief representative for the Ellesians in the Coalition.
Kurdish Stellar State
- Alaz and Azade Barzanji were malik and malikahs of the Kurdish Stellar State.
- Naza Barzanji was a colonel within the Kurdish Army and chief representative in the Coalition.
- Daniel Carlson was chairman of the Sovereign Colonies Council and commander–in–chief of the Sovereign Colonies Armed Forces.
Founders–Savior Heavy Defense Conglomerate
- Michael Founders was the current CEO of the Founders–Savior Heavy Defense Conglomerate, a corporate conglomerate of private military companies, private security companies and naval contractors and known for their brand loyalty.
Koprulu Terran Factions
United Earth Directorate
- The UED Council is composed of five–six councillors who ruled the UED.
- Gerard DuGalle was admiral and commander–in–chief of the UED Expeditionary Force and representative for the UED in the Coalition. He commands from the DSS Aleksander.
- Alexei Stukov was a vice admiral within the UED Expeditionary Force and serves as tactical advisor to Admiral DuGalle.
- The Confederate Council, led by Antonia Tygore, Bess and Rockham Kusinis, and Morgan Calabas, previously led by the Old Families, rules the Terran Confederacy after the NSC launched a bloodless regime change that led to those four being the new head of the Confederacy.
- Edmund Duke was commander of Alpha Squadron, known for its low mortality rate. General Duke commands from the Norad II.
- Valerian Mengsk is the current Emperor of the Terran Dominion, previously Crown Prince and heir apparent to the throne, after the death of Emperor Arcturus Mengsk.
- Horace Warfield was commander of the Dominion Expeditionary Force and general of the Dominion Army.
- Matthew "Matt" Horner was commander of the Dominion Expeditionary Force and admiral of the Dominion Fleet.
International Union of Armanya
- William Irons is the current president of the International Union of Armanya and hails from the United North American States, one of several member states of the IUA and one of the Permanent Ten.
- Christine Nimitz, the descendant of UNAS Navy Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz, was Supreme Commander of the IU Expeditionary Force and Fleet Admiral of the IU Lorenti Fleet.
- Grant Calliope is an Admiral within the IU Navy and acts as a representative for the IUA and IU Expeditionary Force in the Jedi Coalition.
- Frances Jacqueline Fletcher was commander of IU Task Force 17 during the naval phase of the Battle of Zakuul.
- Grant Sherman was captain and commander of a IU Marine Corps combat team, known as Task Force Dredge, that took part in the Battle of Takodana and the battle of Zakuul.
- Valery Makarov is the second–in–command to Captain Sherman and deputy commander of Task Force Dredge, an IU Marine Corps combat team that took part in the battles of Takodana and Zakuul.
Confederation of Man
NOTE: I'm a huge fan of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- Jennifer Emilson is the current Grand Marshal [elected military dictator] of the Confederation of Man.
- Salen Kotch was admiral and commander of the Confederation's 8th Strike Force. Admiral Kotch commands from the supercarrier CNS Olympus Mons. Admiral Kotch is known as "John Snow" due to his resemblance to Jon Snow.
- Caleb Thies was vice admiral and second–in–command to Admiral Salen Kotch. Vice Admiral Thies commands the destroyer CNS Icarius and is known as "Mr. Clean" due to his close resemblance to Mr. Clean.
- Vlad Derhachov was vice admiral and second–in–command to Admiral Salen Kotch. Vice Admiral Derhachov commands the carrier CNS Hellas, which carries an armament of chemical weapons. He is known as "Captain Blackbeard" due to his eyepatch, in spite of bearing no resemblance.
- Akeel Min Riah was a Senior Operative and Commander within the Confederation of Man's 8th Strike Force.
- Khosi Siyada was Captain 1st Rank of the destroyer CNS Pavonis Mons.
- Oren Emin was Captain 1st Rank of the destroyer CNS Nerio.
- Bradley Fillion was Captain 3rd Rank of the carrier CNS Ares Vallis. He is part of the 8th Strike Force's Battle Force.
- Radoslav Barkov was Captain Lieutenant of the destroyer CNS Galaxius and commander of the Dire Brigade.
- Attila Zalanyi was Senior Lieutenant assigned to the destroyer CNS Iani Chaos.
- Cesar Magana was a Junior Lieutenant assigned to the carrier CNS Cerberus. He's the protege of Admiral Kotch and a chief technology specialist directed to monitor Confederation technology.
- Sang Yup Kim was a Lieutenant assigned to the destroyer CNS Argas.
- Andrew Hawryluk was a Junior Lieutenant assigned to the carrier CNS Cerberus.
- Daniel Nichols was a Lieutenant Colonel assigned to the CNS AFB Titan Bravo.
- Ivan Perez was a Wing Commander assigned to the destroyr CNS Argas.
- Young Kim was a Colonel assigned to the carrier CNS Cerberus.
- Nicholas Rado was a Major assigned to the carrier CNS Cerberus.
- Taras Emin was a Captain assigned to the carrier CNS Cerberus.
- Hari Khalsa was a Captain assigned to the CNS Crivitz.
- Rion Jones was a Captain assigned to the CNS NB Quirinis.
- Yenal Kal was a Captain assigned to the carrier CNS Centauri.
- Khoa Le was a Senior Lieutenant assigned to the CNS Deimos.
- Suresh Malakar was a Senior Lieutenant assigned to the carrier CNS Deimos.
- Serozh Sarkisyan was a Lieutenant assigned to the carrier CNS Hellas.
- Taylor Kurosaki was a Senior Lieutenant assigned to the carrier CNS Centauri.
- Rulon Raymond was a Lieutenant assigned to the carrier CNS Hellas.
- David Schorn was a Junior Lieutenant assigned to the carrier CNS Centauri.
- Omar Gatica was a Senior Lieutenant assigned to the destroyer CNS Icarius.
- Tom Szakolczay was a Lieutenant assigned to the carrier CNS Centauri.
- Sergio Gil was a Lieutenant assigned to the CNS AFB Titan Bravo.
- Matthew Tovar was a Lieutenant assigned to the destroyer CNS Nerio.
- Karl Drown was a Lieutenant assigned to the destroyer CNS Iano Chaos.
- Moudy Hamo was a Junior Lieutenant assigned to the CNS NB Quirinis.
- Lanever Villecham was the current Chancellor of the New Republic. Due to his his being a believer in the peace initiatives of the New Republic and not considering the First Order as a larger threat, he was killed when the Hosnian cataclysm happened.
- Wedge Antilles is a general in the New Republic military and is in command of the New Republic Starfleet's 5th Fleet. He, the 5th Fleet, and Lando Calrissian were patrolling the known galaxy when the Hosnian Cataclysm happened.
- Lando Calrissian is the governor of Cloud City and a general within the New Republic military. He, the 5th Fleet, and General Wedge Antilles were patrolling the known galaxy when the Hosnian Cataclysm happened.
- Leia Organa is the leader and General of the Resistance. Formerly a New Republic Senator, she led the Resistance to oppose and counter the First Order.
- Gial Ackbar is an admiral of the Resistance navy.
- U.O. Statura is an admiral in the Resistance navy.
Galactic Alliance Defense Initiative
- Mon Mothma was the incumbent chancellor of the Galactic Alliance Defense Initiative.
- Caden Forsyth was fleet admiral and commander of the GADI's 1st Fleet. He commands from the GADI Resolute. In contrast to Grand Marshal Borealis, who uses force due to the threat posed by the First Order, Fleet Admiral Forsyth is cautious and plans ahead of time.
- Ayaka Imamura was the Captain of the GADI Ayaka Imamura, named after an Earthborn actress of the same name. It is unknown whether Captain Ayaka herself is the actual Ayaka Imamura, named after the actress, or not. She participates in the battle of Zakuul by arriving on board the Eclipse II, an Eclipse II–class Star Dreadnought.
- Isabelle Flina was a female clone trooper within the GADI's 5–1st Legion.
Remnants of the Galactic Empire
- Mayashe Akehthor was the Supreme Commander of the Imperial Fleet and of the Imperial Remnant. She commands from the Executor, Darth Vader's flagship prior to Admiral Akehthor and his men's mutiny that resulted in the Executor, Devastator and several other Imperial ships to jump away. Supreme Commander Mayashe is from the Akehthor military family, which ruled Bastion, previously Sartinaynian, through a hereditary military dictatorship.
- Gallina Rax, who is Gallius Rax reincarnated into a 21–year–old girl due to the use of arcane tech by Grand Marshal Borealis, is Fleet Admiral and Counselor to the Empire. Technically and chronologically in her seventies and biologically 21, she retains her previous past. Counselor Gallina's flagship is the Ravager, which escaped destruction due to the intervention by the remnants of Death Squadron under the Akehthor military family's control.
- Ysanne Isard is the Director of the Imperial Remnant's Intelligence Service. She commands the Executor–class SSD Lusankya.
- Natasi Daala is an admiral of the Imperial Remnant's fleet. She directly commands the Devastator and later the Annihilator.
Empire of the Hand
- Mit'thraw'nuruodo, also known as Thrawn, was a Grand Admiral of the Galactic Empire and founder and leader of the Empire of the Hand, composed of Imperials and several Chiss. He commands the Chimaera. He was brought out of an anomaly, which keeps him in stasis after the purggils brought him and his ship to unknown space, by Coalition agents, who were sent to the Unknown Regions to rescue him. Due to the threat posed to his people by the First Order, Grand Admiral Thrawn and his Empire of the Hand threw in their lot into the Jedi Coalition to oppose the First Order.
- Gilad Palleon is an admiral within the Empire of the Hand and serves as Grand Admiral Thrawn's right–hand–man and second–in–command. Like Thrawn, he was brought out of an anomaly by Coalition agents sent into the Unknown Regions to get Thrawn out. Like the rest of the Empire of the Hand, Captain Palleon, now promoted to Admiral, threw in his lot into the Coalition to defeat the First Order.